High Voltage Recipient
The High Voltage Recipient course is designed for students to receive and manage High Voltage permit systems under a High Voltage Switching programs. The student normally and Electrician but non Electrical personnel can complete the High Voltage recipient course and receive a Statement of Attainment if found competent.
The assessment and practical is completed online and submitted online.
Training is completed online and self-paced.
24hr access to Volt Edge support network.
View our calender to see which dates suits you.
Units of Competency:
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|UEPOPS430B||Control permit to work operations|
- Receive the access permit / test permit from the switching officers
- Manage the work group
- Co -ordinate HV work activities
- Manage the working earth
- Complete the appropriate paper work correctly
- Ensure that the work group has signed off and surrender the permit to the switching officers.
- Legislation, regulations and standards
- HV PPE
- HV Transmissions and distribution systems
- High Voltage Hazards
- High Voltage equipment and
- Isolation and Earthing
- Using Access, Test and Vicinity Permits.
$ 900.00 (GST Free)
For further information please contract our Training Department on 1300 761 366